Fox GarageWinter Guard
What is Winter Guard?
At Fox Garage, we know how important it is to own a reliable vehicle to help you feel safe and confident behind the wheel. Prepare for winter this year with our popular Winter Guard offer, featuring a 36-point safety check and four-month warranty.
Fox’s Winter Guard offer checks the condition of vital systems associated with winter driving conditions. Once we’ve checked your vehicle, you’ll receive your four-month vehicle warranty for up to £750 of essential repair cover, giving you and your family security throughout the winter months.
Winter Guard covers:
- Engine bay fluid levels*
- Antifreeze strength and level check (min -30 degrees
- Brake pads & discs wear and system condition
- Tyres condition including pressure adjustment (minimum 3mm tread wear remaining to pass
- Steering/suspension – check and report
- Exhaust system condition and security
- External lights operation
- Windscreen wiper & washer operation
- Operation of interior heater/blower and windscreen de-mister
- Battery condition and security
- Alternator charge rate
- Wheel alignment
Plus, you’ll receive a free Winter Care Pack
Terms & Conditions The Winter Guard warranty provides you with up to £750 essential repair cover for 4 months or 4000 miles whichever is sooner covering all listed items on the Winter Guard policy document. Fox Garage will cover parts, labour and VAT for any essential repairs of items covered on the Winter Guard policy document up to a total policy value of £750, prices based on recommended retail prices (RRP). All warranty repairs must be carried out by Fox Garage. All advisory items must be rectified by Fox Garage before a warranty policy can be issued. The full warranty policy will not be issued if reported advisory items remain outstanding. Exclusions The following items are not covered under the warranty cover Windscreens, mirrors, heated rear window glass and elements, engine, gearbox & clutch failures/repairs, tyre damage/puncture or reasonable wear, windscreen motors, any item not listed on the Winter Guard policy document, or any item that is broken or damaged caused by a collision accident. Top ups of windscreen washer bottles including screen wash are free of charge. Winter Guard is available to purchase up to 31/01/2018.
- Brake pads & discs - check & report
- Check car battery.
- Check operation of external lights.
- Check fluid levels
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning system - check & report.
Tyres and Wheels
- Check & adjust tyre pressures.
- Check tyre condition & depths.
- Book Now
Or Call 01276 704 600